We are pleased to announce that Shaun has teamed up with The Children's Sleep Charity
as their Sheepy Sleep Ambassador! To help all of Shaun’s fans enjoy the benefits of a good night’s sleep, the charity have put together some top tips for bedtime…
Top Tips for Sheep Dreams!
• A bedtime routine is important for all ages of your flock! Doing the same thing at the same time each night supports your body clock and means you are more likely to nod off quickly when you get into bed.
• Did ewe know that looking at screens can make it harder to fall asleep? Encourage your flock to have a screen-free hour before bed to help them produce the sleep hormone more efficiently.
• What better way to end the day than snuggling up with a book! Do you or your flock have a favourite bedtime story?
• A bath half an hour before bed can help you to fall asleep more easily, the water raises your body temperature and the slow decrease in body temperature makes you feel sleepier!
• Snuggling up in bed and getting enough sleep each night is important for physical, emotional and mental wellbeing!
Shaun the Sheep Slumbersac Sleeping Bags
To celebrate the new partnership, little lambs can now snuggle down for the perfect night’s sleep in a 'Shaun the Sheep' Slumbersac sleeping bag! Choose from the stunning selection of pre-designed Shaun the Sheep sleeping bags or use the ‘Design my Slumbersac’ tool to create your own baa-rilliant design!
Even better, for every Shaun the Sheep Sleeping Bag that is sold, Slumbersac are donating £1 to The Children's Sleep Charity! Visit the Slumbersac website
to order yours!